Hand designed and fair trade. Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Chiffon is my personal favorite fabric. It is sheer, lightweight, and perfect for your hair. The design also shows on both sides. The silk is smooth and sleek for those who want a more lustrous look. Design shows on both side by one side is slightly whiter, but not noticeable when worn.
Model is wearing the 16”x16” chiffon scarf.
Size 16"x16" is perfect for a ponytail or to tie around your purse.
Size 26"x26" is perfect to tie a headband, and ascot or a longer ponytail.
Size 36"x36" works well for a short scarf around the neck.
Size 50"x50" works well for a long scarf around the neck.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Excluding Sales Tax